Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Great Weekend

I had one of best weekends this past week. The best in long time. I wish I posted earlier. Now I think some of my enthusiasm has diminished. It's going to take awhile for it to leave though. It's sounds crazy but I didn't even take my cowtown bracelet off until yesterday afternoon. I kept telling people that I couldn't find my sizzers but maybe it had something to do with me not wanting the experience to end. Everybody worked together and did a great job. I really liked dancing with the out of towners. There is some great leads at jitterbugs but I think I got complacent with some of them. I had learned there lead so much that I stopped growing. The out of towners forced me to pay attention. I think it might of helped my dancing a little bit. I think my favorite class was the performance lindy. That was so much fun. Frida was awesome. I loved her tell it like is attitude and she showed me how to interpret a lead. Another thing I learned was that corn can fill you up for quit awhile. I've been a convicted about my corn eating pride lately. Well pride in general. I give all the glory to God that He allowed me to eat 12 ears of corn and not hack it up. I wish I could say more but I'm already over due. Can't wait till Friday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home