Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Say Cheese

Most of my friends know that I have somewhat of a cheese fetish. No I did not say shoe. I LOVE CHEESE!!! I'll bring cheese with me to work to snack on. It can be any kind of cheese. My favorite kind of cheeses however are the more exotic ones. I like to try cheeses that I've never tried before. Why? Maybe it's in my jeans. My uncle in California has a strange love for apples. Maybe it goes back to Nature. I went to the cheese factory several times when I was a kid. Maybe it gives me some form of adventure. God only knows. All I know is that I love the stuff. Just give me a wedge of good old Joan of Arc Brie de Luxe with double 60% cream and I'm a happy lady...mmm mmm good. I must warn people however; that too much of a good thing is not a good thing. I'm a little sick at the moment from a classic case of cheese overdose. So enjoy the pleasures that God has given you but remember that moderation is what keeps them pleasurable.

1 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Oh Wallace, you're so precious...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home