Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Another anniversary

I had a feeling last night that I had another anniversary coming up. I pulled out my journal and sure anouph October 12th marks my first night in Nebraska. Its been 7 years now. Time has gone by so fast. October seems to be the month that I move. I moved here in October, moved into a house 2 years later in October, and now I'm about to move again in October. I have bittersweet feelings about moving. I'm excited at the chance to finally have people over, it will be an easier commute to work, I'll be able to go the library during work hours, and I'll be able to grow. At the same time I like my town and don't really want to leave it. I don't want to be further away from my church and I'm surprised to admit that it's a bit scary leaving the security of my family. I hardly see them but at the same time I've always counted on them being there. Most people would have moved out a long time ago and would be happy about doing it now. I'm a little weird. I've made that conclusion the last couple of months. Oh well, why am I thinking about this? I've never been normal and should continue to be proud of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home