Saturday, January 07, 2006

Driving with my eyes closed

It's a very nice day outside. I went out for awhile and bought some ink and printing paper for my roommates computer. I decided I was going to start using her computer for more then just goofing off. Otherwise what's the point in paying half the bill. After I got back to the apartment the sun was shining in the drivers window and off to sleep I went. I would like to blame that on how cozy the car was at the time but I think it's a little more then that. I've been really sleepy lately. Last night I went and had dinner with a group of friends. Afterward they went out dancing and I went out driving. I drove out in the country, came back and drove by the river, and eventually ended up in my church's parking lot. I had a couple of things in mind that I could have done. I ended up however; falling asleep in the car again. I don't know what's going on. The things I face are nothing compared to other people I know. Maybe God wants me to get some rest. If I can only figure out way to get some rest and still get things done. That would be so marvelous.

2 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

nice writing!

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Just as long as you're not actually driving with your eyes closed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home