Saturday, November 11, 2006

Party in the House

I didn't make it to Jitterbugs last night. Some friends and I decided to have a sleep over. I remember having a slumber party once when I was about 11. This one was a little different. It was so much fun. We eat pizza and roasted marshmallows. We played twister and apples to apples, and need for speed on the play station. Of course we also had to play an exciting game of Truth or Dare. I chose mostly truth but when we had a bunch of people choosing truth I decided to change it up with a dare. They played some hip hop music and made me dance like I was in club. One picture was taken but I can figure out a way to get rid of it.
This morning we all went down to get manicures. The last time I got a manicure it was for 13th birthday. That was also an experience. It was kind of weird being on the other side of the table. I'm so used to painting other people's nails. It didn't take me long to chip a couple of them. That made me a little mad but I'm still enjoying them. I love how smooth they've gotten. Now I'm home and trying to decided what I'm going to do tonight. Nap time.

2 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Having a girls night out is the best! You were missed an JNO. I am glad that you had a wonderful time. *smile*

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had fun! Good luck getting that picture deleted! I have it in safe keeping...I have video too! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home