Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lost and Found

Found lost sandwich, cookies, and chips. The sales receipt said it was bought at 5:07 today from a Subway. The sandwich is spicy Italian and the cookies are peanut butter. If you are the owner please contact me on my comment section.

My mom and I have been car shopping all evening. We did not stop at a Subway but when we got back to my apartment we found this food in our van. Two logical reasons have risen up in my head. #1 A poor someone made the mistake of thinking our car was there's. They put the food in the van and then left to do something else. #2 The secrete admirer strikes again. Time will tell.

If you know anybody who has lost a sandwich please let me know.

5 Comments:

At 6:44 PM, Blogger Viv said...

And miss out on all the free food! No Way!!

 
At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you eat the sandwich? Come on...be honest..

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Viv said...

I did! It was really good.

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gross!! That's dangerous. What if they would have put something poisonous in it? Or spinach??

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

or a turtle?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home