Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Jamborama Part One and Beyond

Well we just got done with another Jamborama. I had a very different reaction to this Jamborama then last year. It just wasn't as much fun for me. It did however; have very good moments. I beat my record of 12 ears of corn in 10 minutes to 13 ears in 8 minutes, One of the leads from Minnesota said I was a good Balboa dancer (I didn't think I was), a friend bought me dinner, and I learned some ways to make some moves I already know more interesting. I tried really hard to have more fun. My mom told me my reaction could be because everything was new and exciting last year. Maybe that's it. I did enjoy seeing some of the out of towners come back. I took some of my favorite pictures from jittercliffs photos. I hope to steal some corn eating contest pictures soon as well. These will do for now.













Thursday night at Jazz on the Green












Two of my favorite people at after hours (dancing from Midnight to 5am)













Our instructors doing the Big Apple












I thought these two did the best in the Jack and Jill contest












Functioning on 4 hours of sleep












I'm sitting in the back. Can you see me?


The Weekend Continued


My parents also went dancing this weekend. I haven't seen them in these outfits since I was about 6 years old. My mom once again told me the story of my first steps and how much I was spoiled by all the dancers. I'm not surprised I love this so much. This was the best part of my weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home