Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dance With Me

I've been listening to this song tonight. I thought my Christian friends might enjoy the words. If you are not a Christian you might enjoy it to. It's called "May I Have This Dance?" on Julaine's CD may i have this dance?

May I have this dance Lord with the one that saved my soul.
A lifetime of following your lead, Lord take control.
Take me in your arms Jesus. Let me hold the hand pierced for me.
May I have this dance following your lead.
Here in this place. I want to stay.
Were I can see your face up close and hear you breath.
Keep me in your arms Jesus. Let me hold the hand pierced for me.
May I have this dance eternally

May I have this dance, child with the one that I died for.
I'll show you many, many things and if you ask I'll give you more.
Come into my arms child, You'll be loved and you will be free.
To dance across this land just you and me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home