Saturday, July 29, 2006

Late Night Snack

I just downed a crunch rap. Taco Bell is quickly becoming a Friday night tradition for me. I want it so bad after dancing several hours. Actually I don't even think it has anything to do with dancing. Friday nights are the one night where I stay out past midnight and Mexican food just has so much flavor at that time of the day.
I used to eat Mexican food late all time. My brother is the best chef of Mexican food I know. He used to get into these cooking frenzies around 2am. I didn't get much sleep during that time but there was no way I was going to miss his creations. He didn't ever use a recipe. He just followed his gut and it was wonderful. It was such a trill to have him make me something. Taco Bell doesn't really have the same effect but at least it gives me a hint to what once was.

1 Comments:

At 2:34 AM, Blogger SuzieQ said...

I used to have that same craving every Friday...but something happened twice, so I haven't been back yet. Now I'm on McDonald's/Donut Stop. :) mm healthy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home