Thursday, July 13, 2006

News since Tuesday

It was my turn to lead the staff weight and wellness group yesterday. I talked about the health benefits of dancing and taught my co-workers how to dance. We just did the basic east coast swing but I think they really enjoyed it. It was a chance for me to practice my leading skills which turned out okay. Maybe they'll join in on Monday.
I have found an amazing knew drug that helps me feel better. Well it's not really a drug but a vitamin. I took it sporadically a couple months ago but on Tuesday I started taking it every day. I haven't been eating much meat so I decided to get some iron. It has actually improved my mood. It's very frustrating to have nothing really wrong with you but still feel like crap emotionally. I haven't felt like crap since Monday. This is great! Why didn't I do this earlier? Oh well.

3 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Becky said...

interesting that iron would have that effect. i wonder what the research says? i don't feel like researching it right now or else i would know. but i hope it keeps working for you.

 
At 7:43 AM, Blogger Viv said...

I should be more specific. It was a multi-vitamin that I took. I'm not sure what is in it that helps me but iron is what I originally took it for. I'll edit my blog later.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

probably more of a vitamin d thing if you aren't happy, and the b series if you aren't energetic.

there i said it, now everyone correct me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home