Wednesday, July 05, 2006

4th of July Recap

I usually try to get something posted on holidays but it didn't work out this time. I hope everybody had a good 4th of July. Mine was a good one. I marched with the Jitterbugs in the parade. I think I enjoyed the one yesterday better then the Juneteeth. This one was shorter and the crowd was more pleasant and spirit filled.

When I started walking back to my car I noticed a strange thing hanging from my YMCA tag. The tag has been hanging on my rear view mirror for several years now but this time it had my agency bag connected to the bottom of it. I thought it was strange but I knew I had some friends in the restaurant I was at. I thought they might know something so I went and asked them about it. They didn't know anything. I went out to my car again and started to get ready to go and I noticed that my toy bear was connected to my shifter. When I turned my car on the wipers started going and the fan was on full blast. When I was about half way down the road I noticed they had turned the heat on full blast as well. I was trying to figure what happened since I was one of the first people back. I determined that the only logical explanation for all of this is that I have a secrete admirer. I know how intimidating I can be and this was the only way they could show there feelings for me. This just isn't the way to my heart. If they would just confess there love for me it would be so much easier.

After the hi-jinx of love I went to my parent's house for the rest of night. At first I wanted to hang out with a group of people but once the night came I just wanted to be with family. My dad picked up the 3 fireworks that I grew up with. It just wouldn't be the same with out ground flowers, fountains, and sparklers. In California anything else was illegal. When I left my mom apologized for the night's lack of excitement but it actually brought a bit of childhood back. I wouldn't have enjoyed anything more.

Except for the identity of my secrete admirer.

3 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry Vivian. I like you, and I'll try to do something nicer next time. Thats what secret admirers are supposed to do anyway. Have a good day.

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be very special to have acquired a secret admirer. Enjoy!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you might want to consider locking your secret admirer in your car, so he can't get away ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home