Friday, June 23, 2006

Night Off

I didn't go to Jitterbugs tonight. For some reason the right side of my neck started hurting yesterday and I could hardly turn my head. It got better tonight but I didn't think twisting around would be a good idea. I was really looking forward to tonight since there was a live band and people were going dress up. I think I needed a day off though. I took some pictures, bought a ice cream cone, and went to my church parking lot to think for awhile. It was so nice outside, cool and peaceful. I decided to play on swings. There is something about swings that helps one feel better. I think everybody should play on the swings at least 4 times a year. After doing that I got the crazy inkling to go buy some shoes. I don't even remember the last time I bought anything besides food. I got a couple pair. When that was over I dropped a video off at my parent's house, talked to the bird for awhile, came back here, and started writing.

Jitterbugs is almost over. I hope the band was good and my friends had a good time. I'm going to bed now.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Missed you last night, kiddo. Glad you had a good night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home