Thursday, May 25, 2006

Healthful Living

I don't know what I should say but it's been almost two weeks since I've posted so I think I should say something. I was going to go to Bible study tonight but I started looking at all the stuff I had to do. That's probably not a good reason but I knew it wouldn't get done tomorrow. I got part of it done. I'm also really tired tonight. I don't know what it is. I've been trying to take it easy during the week but for some reason Thursday is just a very sleepy day. Maybe I need some Iron.
I think I put my mom at ease. She has been bugging the heck out me because she thinks I'm showing signs of diabetes. I finely got tired of it. On Wednesday I fasted for 13 hours. Then I went to work and asked the nurse to check my blood sugar. It was 94, which is a very good. Of course I know you can't really tell if a person is diabetic unless you examine what there blood sugar has been like the past three months but at least that was some good news. After I called my mom about it she seemed to feel better. I wish she wouldn't worry so much but I know that's what she is going to do. It's nice to have someone that cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home