Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tagged

Tagged again!!Here goes...5 Things Game
What were you doing 10 years ago? 1996?? I was living in Petaluma CA and in my sophomore year of high school. I was going to church and singing in the choir.

What were you doing 1 year ago? I was just about to graduate from Metro, not dancing until after 11:00 pm on Fridays, and still working on the weekends at Hands of Heartland.

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese,
2. Chocolate,
3. Chips,
4.Yogert,
5. Bread

Five songs to which I know all the lyrics:
1. I Hope You Dance- Leeann Womack,
2. Have I told You Lately- Rod Stewart,
3. Knowing You- Charlie Hall,
4. Here I Am to Worship- Tim Hughes,
5. You Are My All and All- various people.

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Build my parents a house with a large garden, short counters, rap around porch, and a sit window,
2. Go on a long missions trip,
3. Pay off the Mortgage at my church,
4. Build the jitterbugs a big place to dance with a built in resturant,
5. Buy a new car.

Five bad habits:
1. eating unhealthy food,
2. procrastinating,
3. Forgetting to mail in bills,
4. Thinking too much,
5. Causing jealousy with my great driving skills.

Five things I like doing:
1. dancing
2. reading
3. learning
4. teaching
5. Singing

Five things I would never wear, buy, or get new again:
1. Leather pants,
2. A short short skirt,
3. An Oldsmobile,
4. Flowered dress,
5. That's all I can think of.

Five favorite toys:
1. Cell Phone,
2. Roommates Computer,
3. My birds,
4. CD player,
5. Other people's stuff.

5 Comments:

At 9:33 PM, Blogger Becky said...

haha, would your great driving skills include when you drive with your eyes closed? ;o)

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

now that was seriously funny, i almost choked.

how about a short short flowered leather dress?

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Viv said...

Becky- Yeah that's when I do my best driving because I'm thinking too much :-)
Onionboy- NO NO NO!!!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Becky said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Viv, Being a Millionaire just isn't what it used to be. I don't think you'll have to keep your old car if you use the money for the other Things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home