Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I think I'm Leaking

There is strange things going on over here. Water is appearing in weird areas. After getting home from work last night I found some yellow looking water on the counter. I thought is was strange because I didn't know how I could have missed that. No problem however; I just wiped it up. My friends came over for a little bit. After they left I went over the to the counter and found water there again! What the HECK!!!! I looked around to see where it could be coming from and I couldn't find a thing. This morning I got up and looked at the counter. Nothing was on it so I went to work with a peaceful mind. I got home today and still nothing was on the counter. I started making dinner, opened up the silverware drawer and found water in half the silverware organizer, GROSS, GROSS, GROSS!!!!! I don't know what's going on here but I hope I stop finding this stuff.

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger Becky said...

maybe you should call the apartment manager.... they can investigate and fix it.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Hi Vivian. Just wanted to let u know I put your comment on my blog. I have it set so that I approve them before I post them- that way I don't have to worry about spammers on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home