Sunday, May 14, 2006

Dancing Mommy

Happy Mother's Day!! I hope everybody got a chance to do something for your mom. My mom and I got to hang out a little bit. This is her dancing with Billy at Lindy in the Park. Going to Lindy in the Park wasn't in my plans but I think my mom knows how much I hate missing a dance event. She said that she wanted to go. Actually now that I think about it, it makes sense that my mom would want to dance on Mother's Day. My parents used to dance all the time. That's where they meet and fell in love and if I remember correctly the dance floor is where I took my first steps. She said that she had a good time. I love my mom so much. Afterwards she opened up some new shirts and lotion. My dad grilled some ribs, she talked to my brother on the phone, and we watched a movie. I think it was a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home