Thursday, March 23, 2006

Another work week

I just feel I should be posting something. What can I say? I'm feeling a lot better since my last post. It's been a sad work week. I lost another participant. One that was such a sweetheart. It was sudden. She was young and came to the program for a social outlet. She was one that always wanted to come to my groups and we would have great conversations. I get so tired and sad when that happens. By God's grace however; I think I handle it a lot better then how I used to. I react... but rather then get depressed I let Him remind me that there is still over 100 people that need my attention. I just pray that I don't become numb to what goes on around there.
Some good things have also happened this week. I'm getting closer to people and my job asked me to be featured in next months news letter. They gave me a sheet of questions to answer. My co-workers will get to know me a little better. A question I hear often is "Vivian, why are you so secretive". I'm almost done with the sheet except I'm stuck on questions: What do you like best about your job?, What motivates you?, and If you had the chance to do something again what would it be? I'm sure it will work out.

3 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Becky said...

are you hiding something? is that why you are so secretive? ;o)

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Hey kiddo, sorry about things being so rough. Hope things get better for you soon.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

How did you manage to hide being secretive?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home