Saturday, March 11, 2006

Where is it?

I don't know why I'm so subject to loosing things. Most people loose things occasionally but I am the queen. I don't just loose my keys. I loose my car in the parking lot, my cup at work, cell phone, purse, CDs, retainer, food and many other nick nacks. The things I loose however are not what make me queen. I loose the same thing repeatedly though out the day. It gets very annoying. Why has God chosen to make me like this? He only knows. Last night I had to add my voice to the list. I looked for it this morning but I couldn't find it anywhere. It's just gone. If anybody happens to find it let me know. I don't use it that much but it's very important to me. Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home