Monday, May 01, 2006

Grill'em

My boss assigned me to do the bulletin boards for May. I have to decorate one for all the birthdays and another one for the outings. It's been a little stressful because I couldn't decide on what I should do as far as a theme. I don't like making decisions. I thought about one board having different kinds of flowers since a common saying people use here is "April showers bring May flowers." That worked but what was I going to do about the other board. Okay... People usually have BBQs on Memorial Day. I could have a BBQ!!! That could be my birthday board!! I made a large grill with coals and fire. Each one of my participants that has a birthday is either a hamburger or T-bone. They are getting grilled over the fire. I thought about using hotdogs but that might be too offensive. I just need to put May at the top and then I'll be done. I hope the staff and participants like it. Just one more to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home