Monday, July 17, 2006

The Two Worlds Collide


Some of the Jitterbugs came to the program today. It was so awesome!! We had about 10 people counting me. The participants and staff absolutely LOVED IT! After they left, all I heard the rest of the day was how great everybody was. Some of the them got a little confused when I said they had jobs. They thought they were professional dancers that did that for a living.
It was also great that my friends saw where I worked. I enjoyed introducing them to a couple of my co-workers.
I think I need to do this again.

2 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Ah, wouldn't it be great if we could dance as a job? Especially at places with crowds like at the Program? It'd be nice to do this every couple of months or so.

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Viv said...

That would be awesome!!! I'll try to schedule another time. It will not be for at least a couple more months though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home