Wednesday, August 23, 2006

South Dakota

A group of us went down to the "Kleven cabin" last weekend. It was in South Dakota. This was my first time in South Dakota. At first I didn't think we would get there in one piece but after 5 stops we managed to get there just fine. We killed some wild animals and ate like royalty. It was a good trip. Here are some of the pictures.

Here is my dinner


Jennyjitterbug swingin

Three Chicks in a blanket

Hugh made his 1st batch of bacon. Congratulations Hugh!!

COWS AND SEAGULLS!! COWS AND SEAGULLS!!

Hugh- If I sit here long enough maybe I will not have to go out there.

Darn!!

Faster, Faster!!

Sara in the cute hat

Theresa checking out the hot guys on jet skis.

Viv the daring tuber! Was that a flip?

Lunch!!

One of the views on top of the tower we climbed

Hi Hugh!!

The celebration up top

"Are we going to have to climb back down"

"Look at that lovely wood", Have ever seen wood this wonderful" "Yeah and the bolts are equally amazing"

I think this is the first fire I've ever made!!!

"Now don't tell "Onionboy" we put this in the fridge." "Cheers!"

What happens when you put 4 mentos in a bottle of pop?

I thought this was one the cutest dogs I've ever seen. Next time I get dog they're going to have big ears.

The fearless crew! Where is Hugh?

We stopped at Sioux Falls on the way back

Did you guys take another group picture? What's taking you so long!




This is my favorite


Sara wanted to know if I saw her falling down


Sara- "I made it through my first camping trip"

Shoot! I couldn't put up any bad pictures of Jenny!

5 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

red wine in the fridge?!?!?! schmendrick will have a cow, um, and a seagull.

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you two are hilarious! Great captions...funnier than listening to Horatio's Drive. Yes, the red wine went in the fridge but not for long!! -Venche

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger SuzieQ said...

Sarah* <-with an H :) Good pics though!

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Becky said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Schmendrick said...

As long as the red wine was consumed no later than the next day -- AFTER reaching room temperature -- then you can still be my friends.

Otherwise, we're going to need to have a talk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home