Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm Grace Kelly!

My roommate sent me an email quiz to find out what movie star you resembled the most. It's scary how accurate this is. I wish I knew how to put a link on so you could find out to.

(35-42 points) You are GRACE KELLY:
You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and wine are all
you need to enjoy yourself. You are serious about all
commitments and are a family person. You call your
Mom every Sunday, and never forget a Birthday. Don't
let your passion for romance get confused with the real
thing.

It would be cool if they had a quiz to find out what movie star you are most compatible with.

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger SuzieQ said...

Sarah got that email, too. We both were Grace Kelly. It sure doesn't fit my personality at all. But I think the quiz is fixed so everyone gets Grace Kelly because Jenny got that, too.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Viv said...

Yeah I had a feeling that Grace Kelly would be the most commen result. That's partly because I believe that no matter how much a women says they're not, deep down they really are a romantic. I think it fits me to a T. I was even thinking about how much I really wanted a glass of wine yesturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home