Wednesday, August 30, 2006

CORN, CORN, CORN!!!

Just as soon as I finished posting last night I noticed that Onionboy had his pictures up. I have to include the Corn Eating Contest.



















I'm just starting to get warmed up

















Onionboy is making sure his are completely clean

















Again Onionboy making sure his ears are spic and span while I'm in the back kicking um... butt























Yes! Victory! I wonder how long it takes to get to the bathroom.

























Chris got second place. He still can't stop his mouth from moving

2 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

strangely enough, i still have my pictures up... ON YOUR BLOG! with no credit i might add. i probably ate more corn than you because my ears of corn were clean.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Viv said...

What are you talking about? I gave you credit. I think you are forgeting that they subtracted 4 ears that didn't have 90% of the kernals missing. I still eat more then you so...HA!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home