Sunday, December 31, 2006

Christmas 2006

Well I'm a little late but here is my final Christmas post. I hope everybody had memorable time celebrating Jesus's birthday! This season seemed to catch up to me way too fast but it turned out great! On Christmas Eve I went to a beautiful candle light service and then to my parent's house to spend the night. On Christmas day my friends Onionboy, Venche, Hugh, Sherry, and Rob came over.
The next day some of us met at Onionboy's house to celebrate Robin and Tim's meeting anniversary.


My mom got some cake decorating items. She loves to decorate cakes so I know she'll have fun with those.

Venche and Onionboy decided to give me cheese. Why would they do that?


Oh Yeah!! Because I am the Cheese Queen!! Thank you to Onionboy for making me this shirt!!



Onionboy talking about how long it takes him to open a present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home