Monday, October 01, 2007

Generous Friends

Sheeze!! This blog is turning into like one of my other journals! For some reason writing and I seem to come in seasons. I can't promise I'm going to keep this up but I have to say something about the awesome weekend I just had. Thursday was my birthday and it started out with a decorated desk and a dozen roses sent to me at lunch time.

Matt was the first one to ever send me flowers. They were so beautiful. That night my parents, Matt and I went out to the Outback to get my blooming onion. I love that thing. My mom also made me a cake for the first time

Matt and I both got the next day off so we spent the hole day together. We went to The Dinner. I have been wanting to try them for a long time. Matt then showed me a neighborhood that he really liked. I saw why he liked it so much. The trees were Huge!! Before we went dancing at JNO we met up with some of my co-workers over at Old Chicago.

The next day Matt dropped me off at my parents house to spend the morning with my dad on his birthday. We had a nice breakfast with each other and at 3:30 Matt picked me up to go to my birthday party. He had been working very hard preparing something special all day. I had expected a great time hanging out with everybody and a couple things. When I got there however; they completely blew me out of the water. Friends had helped Matt decorate my friend Eric's house with my favorite color. Matt had prepared some baked potatoes for people to fix up and my friends were EXTREMELY generous




This year has to be one of the best birthdays I've ever had. Thank you Matt and all my really generous friends. You all made me feel very loved.



2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Matt Johnson said...

We do love you, Vivi! Happy Birthday!

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

she said bloomin' onion...
just like me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home