Sunday, December 07, 2008

Letter to my blog

Hello Blog. I've missed you. I hope everything has been going good. Things have been fine here. I got married about 3 and a half months ago and I've been learning as much as I can. We got our first Christmas tree yesterday. That was such an adventure! We went to an actual Christmas tree farm! I haven't been to one of those since I was a kid. We didn't stay long however; since the weather was too cold for us. I didn't really like those trees anyway. After going home to get Matt's coat it was much more fun. We just decided to go to the same place I go ever year. They seem to always have great trees. We found the perfect one! After putting it up and going to the store a couple times we ended the day with watching the Christmas Vacation and sipping hot eggnog together. It was a really great day blog. Well it's about time to get ready for church so I'll sign off for now. I'll write again soon.

Love,
Viv

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home