Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I have a complaint

Okay on Sunday morning I was on my way to a friend's house. When I was getting of the interstate at 102nd street my breaks failed and I rammed myself right into a curb. It smashed up the wheel pretty bad but it was still drivable. Later I took it down to Firestone. I found out that my rotors were completely shot in back and all four off my tires needed new break pads. I already new that I was going to need a new tire rim, alignment, and breakflush. I seem to remember however; that I got new breaks and rotors October of 2004 and new break pads 6 months ago. Shouldn't rotors last a little bit longer then that. I don't know too much about cars but I really do think they should last longer. The problem is I have 3 companies involved in this issue so I don't know who cheated me. I'm a little mad. I have some things to be thankful for however. There was knowbody in front of me when it happened, I still have a car, my life, and a great mom who took me to work the next day. So that's enouph complaining.

On another note. It's been really interesting at work the last couple of days. I think the hardest part of my job is that I haved to remain professional. Almost everybody there is doing absolutely nothing for Thanksgiving. They want to do something but they might not have family in the area, they don't drive anymore so they can't go to a community event. For most of them the program is there only social outlet. I wish I could just grab them all and take them to my house. Tonight there is feed the multitudes at Bellevue Christian Center. We are going to feed thousands of people Thanksgiving dinner tonight. Busses are going to be driving around and picking people up. I'm hoping to see some of them. That would be encouraging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home