Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 Review

The last day of 2006. In the last couple of days I've been thinking about all the stuff I've done this past year. Like everybody else this year has been full of good and not so good memories. It has been a year of growth for me. Some of my view points have completely changed since last year. Here are some good things I want to remember.

1. Dancing at the Durham Western Heritage museum
2. Going to see the African Children's Choir
3. Winning the exercise queen
4. Participants that have passed away
5. My mom dancing at Lindy in the Park
6. Camping in Louisville
7. Marching in a couple parades with the Jitterbugs
8. Being the Lion in the Wizard of Oz day
9. The Jitterbugs coming and dancing at FP
10. Winning 3rd place in Omaha Corn Eating contest for the second year in a row
11. Watching my parents square dance again
12. South Dakota trip
13. People leaving food in my car
14. Quality walks with friends
15. Having a sleep over with my Bible study
16. Playing golf with Onionboy
17. My birthday party
18. Jenny's birthday party
And many many others....

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home