Saturday, November 26, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

It was a nice Thanksgiving two days ago. The night before I saw 5 people from my program at Feed the Multitudes. That was awesome. Thankfulness is an attitude I try to have as often as I can. I'm thankful for many many things God has given me and the people I love. This year I think I was mostly thankful for my friends and the day. Thanksgiving day some friends came over. We played cards, danced in the living room, talked and goofed off. I think the main thing I was thankful for was seeing my parents so happy. They really enjoyed my friends and I interacting. My mom would always tell me stories off when they were younger and they would put on parties and go to events. They would go out dancing. People viewed my dad as the life of the party. Since my dad has gotten sick and my mom's heart is bad however; it's hard for them to handle anything. I think the day brought back some memories for them. After people left my dad had to call and tell people what they did. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home