Thursday, December 08, 2005

Not much to say

I don't really have anything to say. I'm just bored. Jenny is not coming home tonight so it's been quiet. I've talked to a couple friends on the phone, watched Survivor, cooked, and did some cleaning. If I was at my parent's house right now I'd be playing cards or listening to my mom talk about her day. I should take this opportunity to catch up on some reading. I haven't been reading as much as I used to. I've had the book Jesus the One and Only for awhile now. I don't know why haven't gotten into it yet. It seems like it will be really good especially since it's written by Beth Moore. I love her. I love the way she takes you on an adventure. She has such a great sense of humor and she's real. I just realized what time it is. Maybe I will not get to it tonight. I need to get some sleep. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home