Monday, November 28, 2005

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

The Christmas season has officially started for me. Jenny and I just put up our Christmas tree. First tree as someone on my own. This was the first real Christmas tree I've had in 7 years. I'm really enjoying the smell. It is a Colorado Spruce. It looks great but the needles hurt like heck. I will need to wear long sleeves and gloves to put the ornaments on. Jenny says she wants a star on top so we will haved to find one. I think I would like a star to.

3 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Beckstraordinary said...

Hey kid. Nice twigs. Ha!

Actually though, nice tree. Looks like something to hold hands and sing around.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Viv said...

Smells Great! Yes we did carry it. Good idea Rebecca.

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you killed a tree!

aaaaahhhh!

at least it looks nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home