Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Random Thoughts

I'm not sure what to post about. I just feel like posting. First of all...thank you for all the words of encouragement I got in response to my previous post.
I am making today a day of rest. This last week as been very enjoyable. I've spent almost all my time hanging out with friends and family. I just want to relax tonight.
Jenny bought a new vacuum cleaner so the living room is filled with a new appliance smell. I love that smell. We finally got the things picked up that have been driving both of us nuts for weeks.
My oldest bird has always been the adventurous type. When he was a baby he would go exploring in the living room. Sometimes I would have trouble finding him. In the last couple of days he has figured out how to get out of his cage through an opening in the top. I don't know how to fix the situation yet... I could just keep the blanket over them but they need light... SCREEN!!! I could get screen!! Does anybody know where to find that stuff?
I think I'll sleep on it.

2 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Menards, Home Depot, Lowes would most likely have what you need.

 
At 5:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

turn the cage upside down, no hole in the top any more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home