Tuesday, March 13, 2007

In Lincoln

Okay so I haven't posted anything in almost a month. I don't really have a good excuse. I've just been focusing on other things and have not felt like it. I wish I did keep this thing up to date. The last month has been absolutely amazing. Two months ago I could say that I've never driven to Lincoln. Now I can say that I've driven there at least 4 times. In my most recent trip Matt and I had a great time touring the capital building and eating sandwiches in the park. After that we went to see the Newsboys in concert. I had seem before about 10 years ago at an Acquire the Fire conference and have appreciated them since I was 15 years old. They were awesome!! The best time however; was just spending time with Matt. He got some great pictures of our day together.


I recently witnessed a two year old take a perfect picture... and so can a railing


Matt and I at the very top of the capital building in Lincoln. I'm looking for the Woodmen tower.


NEWSBOYS!!!! I think this is right before the breakfast song!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home