Thursday, May 10, 2007

Spring Night!!

It has been two incredible spring nights. I hope everybody has gotten a chance to get out and enjoy the weather we have been having!! Last night Matt and I had a date in the Old Market. After eating dinner outside we walked all around the Gene Leahy Mall. Most of the spots we went to were the same ones as our first date back in December. This time however; it was warm enough for us to dance by the fountain while it changed colors. It was wonderful!!
Tonight was a little warmer but Jenny and I still decided to take a long bike ride down the Key Stone Trail. That trail is really beautiful in some areas. We passed by many baseball games and turned around where some small children were playing soccer.
I think I'm going to spend the rest of the evening eating blueberries on reading a book that I have been putting off.

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Matt Johnson said...

Yes! The weather this week has been absolutely gorgeous. I'm glad we got to enjoy it while it's here.

And mmmm... blueberries. That's your favorite colored fruit!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you should color your hair to match your favorite fruit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home