Thursday, March 15, 2007

Joys of good weather

It's getting warmer!!! I've been enjoying it immensely. On Tuesday I took my bike out for a long bike ride. I've been leaving the sliding door open and sitting in the sun. The activity I have been enjoying the most however is watching the kids play outside. We don't have any play equipment but just a lot of grass. They have been chasing each other, kicking balls, playing catch, sitting on blankets, and doing a LOT of laughing. About 10 minutes ago I heard one of them counting. When I looked out the window I saw a boy about 6 years old running very fast somewhere. He apparently knew where the others were hiding. Kids bring so much joy just by being themselves. I hope everybody else is enjoying this weather.

1 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger Matt Johnson said...

It's about time we got some good weather for a change! Enjoy it before the smoldering dog days of summer leap out from behind that cozy cool spring breeze.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home