Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Night of Memories



Last Monday was such a night to remember. Matt and I went on a date and saw the production of CATS done by Millard North High School. We had both always wanted to see it. The picture shows one of them singing my favorite song from the show "Memory". The students did a great job!!
Before the show I got to show Matt around my church. I loved showing him that place. I got to show him where I used to sing, pray, do my homework, and have youth group. I will not say how much his interest touched my heart.
When we left the church we picked up some Arbys and went down to the Missouri River. Matt had brought a blanket that his grandmother made so we found a good spot to put it down. It was the perfect night to have dinner by the river. The whole night was very special.

4 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

meow

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger Matt Johnson said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger Matt Johnson said...

=^_^=

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Matt Johnson said...

This post makes me so happy, I can't decide which smiley to use (briefly explaining the deleted comment before running away).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home