Monday, May 28, 2007

Viv Knowledge- Answers

Matt Johnson Won 1st Place in the Viv Knowledge quiz with high score of 56!!! 6 people gave it a try. The lowest score was 42. Thank you to the ones that participated.

Easy (1pt)
1. Cheese is Gross! False
2. I love computers False
3. I can't eat corn False
4. I like anything blue True
5. It's not hot... It has a little _____ Kick

Not as Easy(2pt)
1. The more salt the better. True! I love salty stuff
2. Kansas City is the biggest city I've been in. False! I grew up by San Francisco
3. I must throw away flowers when I'm done with them. False! I'm way too sentimental for that
4. Cleaning is fun. False!
5. You can never have enough ______ on a hamburger. Pickles!!! I used to get made fun of for this.

Getting Tougher(3pt)
1. Snakes are Awesome!! False!
2. I love playing volleyball. TRUE! I feel it's the only sport I'm relatively well in.
3. I have to keep every card I get. True!
4. I played the drums for 2 years. True!
5. My favorite ethnic food is _______ Mexican!!

Hard(4pt)
1. I enjoy wearing jewelry. False!
2. Sometimes I feel like a nut. True! I love Cashews!
3. I've had a bird named after me! True!! It was my birds Niece!
4. I've been to NASA. True! That was one of the spots I was taken to when I was in the science academy
5. My favorite show as a kid was _______ PUNKEY BREWSTER!!!! Two people got this right! Good Job!

Seriously(5pt)
1. I used to draw. True
2. I made a speech at my 6th grade graduation ceremony. True! Out of 90 students the principle picked my speech and asked me to present it at graduation.
3. My parents met at a theater. False! Square Dancing
4. My best subject when I was a kid was math. True! I loved It! It was some of the only homework I did back then.
5. The first type of dancing I learned was ____ ____ ______ Greek Folk Dancing. Know body got this one. I took classes with my mom at one of the community colleges in California

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Matt Johnson said...

All right, I won! :-D This was a good quiz, and I'm glad you posted the answers now because I got to learn some things about you I didn't know before. For instance, I always thought you hated cheese.

...

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home