Thursday, May 24, 2007

Vivacious Viv Knowledge

This post was inspired by Onionboy. It seemed like a lot of fun. I have prepared a list of true or false questions. Answer each question and send your answer to vivtruke@yahoo.com

The contest will be held through Memorial Day. Whoever gets the most points will receive a prize!!!!

Questions are true/false, and fill-in-the-blank. 75pts possible. Revised answers are allowed and encouraged. Your last entry will be the counted one.



Easy (1pt)
1. Cheese is Gross!
2. I love computers
3. I can't eat corn
4. I like anything blue
5. It's not hot... It has a little _____

Not as Easy(2pt)
1. The more salt the better
2. Kansas City is the biggest city I've been in
3. I must throw away flowers when I'm done with them
4. Cleaning is fun
5. You can never have enough ______ on a hamburger

Getting Tougher(3pt)
1. Snakes are Awesome!!
2. I love playing volleyball
3. I have to keep every card I get
4. I played the drums for 2 years
5. My favorite ethnic food is _______

Hard(4pt)
1. I enjoy wearing jewelry
2. Sometimes I feel like a nut
3. I've had a bird named after me
4. I've been to NASA
5. My favorite show as a kid was _______

Seriously(5pt)
1. I used to draw
2. I made a speech at my 6th grade graduation ceremony
3. My parents met at a theater
4. My best subject when I was a kid was math
5. The first type of dancing I learned was ____ ____ ______

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home