Thursday, May 31, 2007

Yucky :-(

Okay I need to whine. I came home early from work today. I don't know what I got but it's not fun. I made myself cancel my date with Matt last night and I cancelled my lesson tonight. For those who know me well know how much I also hate missing work especially at this time when I have to finish everything. I would spare the public details except I don't have any. I just feel rotten. I did have a sore throat on Monday but it went away. Well now I guess the smell of food makes my tummy... nevermind. I just hope this goes away soon. I need God to heal me. There is a lot of good things coming up this weekend. I want to fully enjoy them and the people I love.

4 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Oh noes!! Get well soon!!

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger Matt Johnson said...

No kidding, Viv. Rest up tonight with some hot soup, a blanket, and a movie. God willing, we'll see you for Junetoberfest!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

a movie? does that help when you are sick?

 
At 9:26 AM, Blogger Mae said...

Movies do help when you are sick... Expecially ones that are funny.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home